Wednesday 26 September 2007

John Andersson

You will see some more personal posts from the different group members as the project evolves, where they share their own thoughts and views on our project. Right now, as you can see, this is me (John), writing. :)

The group has done a good job getting the project on it's feet. Things tend to go a bit slow in the beginning, but I think that's just normal. Once you get the ideas going and get a feel for the group, things gets much easier and gets done faster.

Part from that my Macbook Pro's keyboard and trackpad died last week, I can't really say that we've encountered any big problems (yet). Things are coming along well so far. Right now, everybody is just busy doing their part to get things done. The meeting yesterday with Jon gave us some new interesting ideas to play around with.
I will hopefully get back my dear Mac within two weeks.

I will be the official "blogmaster", making sure that the blog stays updated. I will also help David Lundmark with the development of our Flash application. (A good thing, cause I really want to learn more Flash). Tasks such as the Peermarking, we will do together in the group so that everyone can have their say about things. Then one person will put together everything we've said and make sure that it's sent to Karlskrona.

That's all for now.

/John Andersson

No comments: