Thursday 11 October 2007

Annie Göthesson

The last couple of days I’ve been working on finishing the article for Group 7 in Karlskrona while the rest of the group have been working on finishing the prototype.

I thought it was going to be tough to write an article about something I had absolutely no idea about and basically never had heard anything about but everything went just fine. I’m glad I been writing a lot of reports in school before, since because of that the “article writing” was pretty much a piece of cake and I finished it long before deadline. I’m glad I got the opportunity to know more about how the LEGO Mindstorms kit work (I must say I’m amazed about how much things such a device can do!!!!), but I would rather have written an article about our own work…just to make sure that everything that was written about our drum kit was correct.

Soon the Experience Technology module has come to an end, and I’m pretty glad it’s over even though it’s been fun. The group has been really great and everyone has been working hard and I’m pleased with our drum game and our “scratchthingy”. It’s amazing what you can do with a keyboard and a mouse in just a couple of weeks.


Nemo playing our fantastic drumgame "uRock"

/Annie Göthesson

No comments: