Wednesday 10 October 2007

Hannes Netzell


This Wednesday has been a hectic day. I went to school at 8am just to finish our prototype in time. Yesterday I as a constructor faced problems that I had not foreseen. It’s all about that tiny little chip, the chip that before the deconstruction actually was a keyboard.

This picture above,showing a chip with 33 small stripes that in right combinations creates different values in form of key codes.
Every button has an individual value ex. A has the value 321 and that it is what the flash application responds to. So the problem was that I only could find three different values. For me that it’s all rocket science - I went bananas! I couldn’t get it working; lucky me I had an extra hour to fix it until my group would arrived. Wrestling around with those crocodileclammers was a hard game. Some how I manage to fit them into the right places and it felt great!

When it everything was up and running I felt proud of what my group were able to accomplish.

Good work group three, we rock!

Best regards.

/Hannes Netzell

No comments: