Wednesday 10 October 2007

David Lundmark

Tomorrow is the big exhibition. I'd finished all the programming yesterday, I sat at school half the night so I wouldn't have to be so stressed today, the deadline is 17:00 (one hour to go). The drum game works almost exactly as it should, with some few bugs (of course) that I hope nobody will notice.

Today we have puted in place our room where we will have our drum set and scratch. We did a beta test earlier today and it worked very well, better than i expected. I'm a little bit nervous about tomorrow about which people will turn up and what they are going to think about our project. But I'm very proud of the things we accomplished. The rest of the day today I think I will go home and get some sleep so I will be alert and in a good mood tomorrow.

If you accidentally read this post I recommend you to come here tomorrow and watch all the projects, I spyed around at the other classmates projects, and all of them look really interesting and fun. Have a look at the schools homepage here. And if you are attending, don't forget to come to our drumset and show your skills.

/David Lundmark

No comments: