Monday 1 October 2007

David Lundmark

Today we started out with a meeting where we discussed what had to be done this week. My main task for today was to sketch up and start on the programming for our flash game. But the (socket) server we put up last week had chosen to quit on us, so I sat the whole morning troubleshooting it. At last I found and solved the problem, so hopefully it will stay alive for the rest of the project. So for a few hours now me and John have tried to do the basics of the game. A fun thing about actionscript programming in flash is although I have programmed actionscript for a pretty long time now there is so much I learn every time I'm programming.

But i'm still a bit confused if i should continue programming actionscript 2.0 or if i should trie learning actionscript 3.0. So far i have only touch the 3.0 language and techniqs a few times.

/David Lundmark

No comments: