Tuesday 2 October 2007

David Götmalm

Up til' now we have been more than on top of things, but today we hade our first real setback.

The setback was made out by a lacking in programming skills and underestimation of how extensive creating a two player flash game could be. After hours of rethinking we finally came up with a solution. It's kind of hard to explain what it was made out of, but we were all content with it. The day started as usual with a morning brief around 09.30 but it wasn't until lunchtime that we discovered that we hade a big challenge ahead of us with the 2 player game.

However when we finally solved our problem the wheels started to turn again.
Overall our project is coming along fine and I am sure that we are going to finish in time.

My contribution today has been to do practical jokes on my fellow classmates. For example I signed up my desk neighbour to a diaper company's newsletter and made a binocular out of a toilet paper roll that I fitted with some not yet dried paint and asked some people to take a look thru it...
I also made some use of myself today. I finished the magazine brief that we are to send to Karlskrona and I contributed to the solving of our programming problem. I am looking forward to tomorrow because we are near finishing our first scale prototype. And tomorrow is the final day before the resume bar and I think everybody is looking forward to it.

Yours truly.

/David Götmalm

No comments: